Frequently Asked Questions
Singapore based since Dec 2017.
We can only change orders that have not been processed for shipping yet.
Once your order is under the status “preparing for shipping”, “shipping” or “delivered”, then we cannot accept any edits to your order.
To make changes to your order, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not have a permanent physical store. However, we do have occasional pop-up stores which you can check here!
Our warehouse is located at 9 Bukit Batok Street 22, Singapore, 659585
After logging into your account, go to your Shopping Cart. Here, you will be able to make payment or cancel your order. Note: We cannot give refunds once payment is verified.
Paypal is the easiest way to make payments online. While checking out your order, you will be redirected to the Paypal website. Be sure to fill in correct details for fast & hassle-free payment processing. After a successful Paypal payment, a payment advice will be automatically generated to Samplestore.com system for your order.
It’s fast, easy & secure.
At the moment, we only accept Credit/Debit cards and Paypal payments.
Yes! It is commonly misunderstood that a Paypal account is needed in order to make payments through Paypal. The truth is you DO NOT need one, although we strongly recommend you sign up to enjoy the added ease of use.
Without a Paypal account, all you need is any Debit/Credit card stated below that is supported by Paypal.
By using Paypal, we can process & deliver your orders to you in a shorter time. Paypal is the easiest & most secure way to make payment online. No account needed.
For more details, click here to see how Paypal works for you.
Singapore Dollar (SGD$)
We take such matters very seriously and will look into individual cases thoroughly. Any orders that falls under the below categories should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo of the affected sample and your receipt to us at email@example.com (if applicable).
We regret to inform you that no refunds will be given for orders that fall under the below categories.
1. In the event of damaged goods received, we will require photo proof of the affected order and receipt in order for us to investigate and review before a decision is made to re-send to you at no cost, subject to availability. In light of this, any products that falls into this category should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In the event of lost mail, we will try to locate the delivery team in Singpost. You can also check with your nearest Singpost office if there are parcels directed to your address.
Once you’ve placed your order, it usually takes 24 to 48 hours to process it for delivery.
Orders within Singapore should expect to receive their orders within five (5) to fourteen (14) working days upon payment verification depending on the volume of orders received.
If you experience delays in receiving your order, contact us immediately and we will help to confirm the status of your order.
Tracking number will only be available for registered postage or courier services engaged which provide them. Free shipping falls under normal postage; no tracking number.
We guarantee any of our product made by us and sold through our online store to be free of defect. We would gladly accept any exchange request resulting from a defective item granted they respect the following conditions:
– The item must have been sold on our online store
– The item shouldn’t have been used in any way
– The return or exchange request is made within 7 days of delivery
– The return is made within 14 days of the exchange request
If you have an exchange request resulting from a defective item please reach out to us as email@example.com
100% cotton material
Quality shirts at affordable pricing
Our store is encrypted with SSL